Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

As you read in my last post, I was really busy during December. I didn't feel like I could Christmas shop until clients had photos, and Sarah and I were pretty late getting our Christmas tree on Dec. 20. (One bonus on that was it was only $10 and it included free delivery!) Last week, I took a few days off during Sarah's vacation and did my best to relax when at home trying to avoid sneaking into my home office to work.

While we were putting on the lights and ornaments before the holidays, Sarah suggested we take a photo in front of the tree with Madison. Although this is our 4th Christmas together, this is our first year with a Christmas tree and we're starting to set our own traditions. As I've mentioned before, I'm not good at being prompt with editing my own family's photos, or more often suffer from not taking any at all. Needless to say, I had sort of forgotten about setting up a tree photo.

On Sunday afternoon, she said it was time. My first question was "do you want a snapshot or a real family photo?" and 15 minutes and two studio lights later, we were ready to shoot.

Here's our 2009 Christmas/New Years photo:



Happy New Year! From Sarah, Heather, Madison and our tree, Gregory Elizabeth.





2 comments:

  1. Awwww! That's a sweet picture! I'm curious to know how you named your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually really weird, I asked Sarah what we should name the tree and that's what she said. And I already had that name in my head, no joke. Who thinks of Gregory Elizabeth, let alone both of us? You and Chris should try that for the baby!

    ReplyDelete