Monday, July 13, 2009

Out in the Park


This Saturday I finished up the Pride circuit at Tacoma's Out in the Park. It was a lot of fun, and like the other events I met some great people who are interested in getting family photos, senior pictures, or scheduling me for their wedding event! I'd like to thank everyone for the conversations, and enthusiasm about this venture.

In other news, it's a wedding week. Scott & Emily's wedding is on Friday at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club, in Seattle. I took their engagement photos at the Washington Park Arboretum, and I'm excited to see how all of their wedding plans have come together. It's going to be a small ceremony attended by close family, and then a larger reception with the extended family and friends.

Check back soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment